Large $75

4000x3000 px | 13.3"x10" @ 300dpi

Keywords:

3d rendering, art, background, blank, canvas, concept, decor, decoration, design, desk, drawing, empty, floor, flower, frame, green, home, interior, light, living, mock, mockup, modern, neutral, office, painting, paper, photo, picture, plant, poster, pot, room, scandinavian, shelf, simple, small, space, style, surface, table, template, up, vase, vertical, wall, white, wooden, paintings, display, Plant, Pattern, Door, indo-european, character, life, jar, furnishing, human body, demonstration, fabric, derision, interior decoration, show, direction, discourtesy, graphic art, furniture, body, medium, flesh, herb, symbol, germanic, anatomy, artwork, press, upwards, photograph, inside, experience, print media, person, behavior, newspaper, model, support, upward

Description:

Interior poster mock up with plant pot,flower in room with white wall. 3D rendering, with an abstract painting by Rajayogi Nandina. Title of the painting: The Dot(The ".") *Original painting is for sale.* Inspiration for this work of art was a ”Quark” (a sub-atomic particle). It means even an atom has the supporting particle to itself. Similarly consider a human as an Atom and idea as Quark, here the idea is usually ”useless/worthless” unless it becomes ”reality/huge” bringing change into the existing world. While it progresses over time, the idea could get closer to reality one step at a time. The path to the result can potentially be continuous or broken, all that matters is the goal, ideology, determination and genuity. This all happens in the realm of possibilities. I wasn’t particular on perfect straight lines, because firstly I always wanted to compare the painting with life. Obviously, there can be several other meanings in the same abstract art, and I would love people to deduce their meanings from the art-work. As I described the art with life, and being an artist I wanted it to be natural and thus there might be some minute deviations, once the picture is zoomed. The life is never a perfect entity, but describing someone else’s life by seeing from a farther distance it seems to be perfect but, once we get closer to that person, many surprises await.

• ID: 5fb546a3f7fa541353b7b860
  • Original Size: 4000 x 3000px
  • Original File Size: 3.68 MB
  • Subscription: Available
  • License Type: Royalty Free
  • Upload Date: November 18, 2020
  • Permission: Yes
  • Editorial Use: Yes
  • Commercial Use: Yes