Large $75

4000x5000 px | 13.3"x16.7" @ 300dpi

Keywords:

Outdoors, Wilderness, Scenery, Slope, Landscape, Grass, Plant, Grassland, Field, Plateau, Countryside, Mountain, Land, Hill, Panoramic, Vegetation, Mountain Range, Mesa, oregon, desert, trail, hiking, weather, pacific northwest, american state, district, hike, travel, walk, state, path

Description:

Sauntering around the painted hills a couple weeks back. Taking in the magnificent views and multitudes of color. While hiking down from carroll rim, i've stumbled upon this scene. A meandering trail descending into the painted hills. This had potential! The light however, wasn't right. But, the weather was perfect what what i've had in mind. So i began setting up my gear. Looking back over my shoulder, i see a blue patch of sky. Knowing i've got only seconds to get everything ready before i need to take the shot. Before i even got my lens focused, the spot of light came and went. So the waiting game begins. After setting up, i've had plenty of time in absolute silence and serenity. Working on heavy equipment just about every day, around constant loud noises, this was bliss. As time went on, a blue patch of sky appears over the horizon behind me. Show time. I take a test shot, making sure my settings are correct, and mentally preparing myself for adjustments as my subject becomes brighter. The patch of sunlight moves over my position, watching it descend down into the valley. Before long, it's perfect. *Click* I've got it!

• ID: 60bd9b6d6f282290df59ae4a
  • Original Size: 4000 x 5000px
  • Original File Size: 13.11 MB
  • Subscription: Available
  • License Type: Royalty Free
  • Upload Date: June 7, 2021
  • Permission: Not Applicable or No.
  • Editorial Use: Yes
  • Commercial Use: Yes