Still Life Workspace (healthcare)

Website header image
Closed
Open
Review
Closed
Buyer review complete, Marketplace review

We are looking for authentic looking aerial workspace photos. The workspace should be indicative of someone who is sick and using technology. For example, there could be a shot of an iPhone surrounded by a thermometer, cough syrup and tissues. It shouldn't look overly staged. In terms of the "feel" we could see a vintage/modern combo feel working or light and airy/lots of white space. We are open to differemy ideas. There should be room for copy at the top.

Additional Requirements
Orientation :
Landscape
Environment :
Indoor
Lighting :
Any
Space For Copy :
Yes
Model Release :
No
Categories
Copy Space Interiors Objects Still Life
Inspirational Images

Messages posted by users

8 years ago - Thank you for the nomination : )
8 years ago - Thank you for the nomination Jade! It really means a lot!
8 years ago - Thanks so much for the nomination! This was literally my workspace last week, darn summer colds:)
8 years ago - Jade, there are some great photos but no nominations as of yet ...I don't like to assume but...I will guess you are not seeing what you need!? Would you mind providing a little bit more detail to help us (photographer collective) work on getting you what you need? I will thank you in advance!! :)
8 years ago - Who says the workspace isn't at home. Right???
8 years ago - @Jade Preis Hi got the shooting session done, hope you are pleased with the result, otherwise please tell me if it's not what you are looking for. Thx