Spingbreak

Spring break blog
Closed
Open
Review
Closed
Buyer review complete, Marketplace review

I'm writing a series of blogs on Spring Break 2015. I need pictures that scream Spring Break. They should be fun, and they should look like they were taken by an amateur who is actually on spring break. I will need 5 pictures per blog post so submit everything that you've got!

Additional Requirements
Orientation :
Any
Environment :
Any
Lighting :
Any
Space For Copy :
No
Model Release :
Required (if applicable)
Categories
Beauty Entertainment Leisure Lifestyle People
Inspirational Images

Messages posted by users

8 years ago - Thanks for the nomination!
9 years ago - Thanks so much for the nomination😊️xx
9 years ago - when are you goin to pick the photos?
9 years ago - Thanks for the nomination glad I had a photograph that fit the criteria and could widen the age range submitted !
9 years ago - Thanks for the nominations.
9 years ago - Thank you for the nomination!!!
9 years ago - Ok thanks
9 years ago - thanks for the nomination !
9 years ago - A great thanks for the nomination!
9 years ago - Hi Linda, I just posted a handful of photos from a recent trip to Big Bend National Park with a few friends. Hope this connects with your vision.
9 years ago - Thank you for the nomination!!
9 years ago - Miss Grace, I think the buyer meant they would be using a total of 5 photos for their blog post. The nominated ones are ones they like and will consider selecting for the 5 needed. Hope that helps?!
9 years ago - Hey, I'm new to this...how does this work? You said in the brief to put in five photos from each account, which I did, and you will chose your favorite, right? I was thinking maybe the nominated photos you chose are the ones you want, but many were chosen... Thanks for anyone's help!
9 years ago - Thank you for the nomination! That's awesome 😁
9 years ago - Thanks for the nomination! :D
9 years ago - Thank you!
9 years ago - Thank you for the nominations! I'm excited to really get started on here.
9 years ago - Thank you so much for nominating me, it means a alot. ☺️
9 years ago - Thank you for the nominations! I was starting to think these were rigged👌
9 years ago - All ages. I will be blogging about the age range of Sping Breakers as a part of the series. Thanks!
9 years ago - @Linda101 - Question. Spring Break photos for teens to twenties? Or, Spring Break photos of all ages ?