Umbrella Reflections

theAudience social media
Closed
Open
Review
Closed
Buyer review complete, Marketplace review

Looking to recreate the attached inspiration image of a girl appearing to float away holding an umbrella.

In reality this is actually a reflection off of a puddle and the girl is caught jumping in the air. Ideally the girl is a bit of a silhouette so she becomes anonymous. If possible, rain drops are a nice touch in the puddle and there's something nice about have a bit of a sunset in the background as well.

Categories
Abstract Art People
Inspirational Images

Messages posted by users

10 years ago - Ah, 805! :) Great! It was fun shooting this one. Looking forward to future projects as well. Thanks, Chris.
10 years ago - Hi everyone, really appreciate your submissions.. looking forward to future projects. Cheers!
10 years ago - Patrick - not sure if you got my message but thanks for your submission. I went with your last upload, it's perfect for what I'm doing. Side note, just noticed that you're in SB which is my home town. Anyway, much appreciated. Cheers!
10 years ago - Hey Chris, hope my submission is more toward what you're looking for. I'm going to take a few more and see if I get a good turn out.
10 years ago - TO ALL, a very important element that I'm not seeing in any of the submissions so far is to have the girl literally jumping in the air. We are looking for her to appear to be floating away. Please refer to the inspiration image in the brief. Thanks :)
10 years ago - Yes, please make the image of a girl.
10 years ago - Does it have to be a girl? Preferably with a sunset?!