Images should show one person or several people that are watching video content on a mobile device such as a tablet or smartphone in a variety of home environments as well as outdoor locations.
- Devices must be held in landscape mode to show that they are watching video content. The screen itself should not be visible in the shot.
- Neutral or “text-friendly” backgrounds needed for some of the photos so
we can use those images as background for text or graphics.
- Written consent of all recognizable people in the image. This part can be handled when photos have been selected.
- It will be useful wherever possible to have as much of the environment around the subject included, enabling us to crop to the subject as appropriate.
- It would be good to have both landscape and portrait orientation images.
- The style should be documentary, so not too staged. We are not looking for cheesy stock photos! :)
Lastly, more than one image will be chosen, and we will also follow up with further image briefs. So it's a good opportunity for participating photographers.
Messages posted by users