AutoZone People Caring for Their Cars

AutoZone
Closed
Open
Review
Closed
Buyer review complete, Marketplace review

Need images of people at home with their cars doing DIY maintenance, repairs or cleaning.

We would like to see them doing light to heavy DIY maintenance and car care like auto work or washing/waxing. Wash and wax images can show popular brands of wash and wax products since AutoZone carries most of them (no need to hide the labels). We may want more than one image so there is the possibility of more than one winner for this Challenge!

No posed photos. People should be dressed appropriately, using tools correctly if tools are included in photo. Grease and dirt acceptable, but not overly greasy or dirty for the job being done. Make sure the images are people at home and not in a professional mechanic shop for this one.

Some Examples:
Light DIY auto work
Washing and waxing cars
Changing oil
Wiper blades
Changing headlight bulbs
Under the car when the oil pan is being drained
Changing starters, alternators, brake pads, rotors, or working on engines.

Categories
Automotive Lifestyle People
Inspirational Images

Messages posted by users

9 years ago - Okay thanks for the reply
9 years ago - yes this is still in review.
9 years ago - I see this is still in review-- are u still selecting for purchase?
9 years ago - Thanks for choosing my photo!!
9 years ago - Thank you
9 years ago - Thank for the nomination!
9 years ago - Wow thank you so much for the nomination! I appreciate being considered.
9 years ago - @Jenifer Watkins huge thanks for this very special(my first)nomination!😃🙏
9 years ago - Thank you so much for the nomination!
9 years ago - Thank you so much for the nomination...!
9 years ago - Thank you so much fir the nomination
9 years ago - Thank you for the nomination. :)
9 years ago - Thank you for the Nomination
9 years ago - Thank you so
9 years ago - Thanks for the nominations!! Hope you find exactly what you're looking for!
9 years ago - Wow! Thank you for the nomination!
9 years ago - @Jes Hill thanks for following the brief so well! Great images!
9 years ago - Thank you for the nomination.
9 years ago - thank you for the nominating.super
9 years ago - Thank you for the nomination.
9 years ago - I nominated two images to show the style and type of content I am looking for (not limited to oil of course - see brief for all shots needed) Feel free to ask questions!
9 years ago - Thank you very much for the nomination!
9 years ago - The, not tbe, obviously. lol
9 years ago - Thanks for tbe nomination!
9 years ago - Images should be more about people in the act of working on cars. Want more lifestyle shots of people doing things - changing oil, wipers, brakes, working on motors, washing, waxing etc.