Summer Cover Girl (Updated)

Company Use
Closed
Open
Review
Closed
Buyer review complete, Marketplace review

A professional face shot of a tween or teen female face and upper body for a magazine cover

Photo should be professional and commercial. The look we want is that of a top fashion magazine. We are a new tween magazine that consists of all volunteer staff members trying to make our magazine a role model for young tween and teen females. We need a summer 2014 cover model with cutting edge style that fits today's styles that is eye-catching and fun! Nothing cutesy please!!

Update: Photo should be a clear, crisp shot of the models face rather than soft or out of focus. No profile shots or hair covering face. No cleavage shots, since this is a magazine for teen girls and we are their role model and inspiration.

Categories
Beauty
Inspirational Images

Messages posted by users

9 years ago - @bobbyburns, thank you very much for the great shot. Just want to make sure the model has signed a release since she is under the age of 18? Thanks.
9 years ago - Thanks so much for the purchase!
9 years ago - @lisa Saliture: thanks for the nomination.
9 years ago - So girls who show cleavage aren't "inspiration" worthy? I'm not understanding the thinking behind that last line.
9 years ago - Thank you for the additional nomination!
9 years ago - Thank you for the nomination :) so excited!!
9 years ago - Thanks so much for the nomination! I may have a few more coming your way!
9 years ago - Hi Lisa. Are you still looking for younger-looking models? What's your ideal age range?
9 years ago - These images are all amazing and this is going to be such a tough decision to have to make!!!!
9 years ago - @Lisa Saliture I submitted a few photos of a girl who looks 13-14. I can get more of them if you're interested. Just let me know!
9 years ago - I have model release forms and can get some more images of younger girls too :)
9 years ago - Fabulous shots everyone! Any possibilities of getting shots of girls looking a little younger?? Tweens being around 11 or 12ish in age.
9 years ago - I have many more but hope this helps. Thanks again for the tip @lili0127
9 years ago - Thanks for the nomination!
9 years ago - Hi Lisa. I have lots of her. Will post this evening. Thanks so much for the feedback.
9 years ago - Thank you for the nomination :)
9 years ago - Thanks for the nomination!
9 years ago - To @VeronicaArmstrong: Do you have this model with her zoomed in a lot closer by chance? Beautiful shot but we need more of her face and upper body for the cover shot of the magazine cover.
9 years ago - Thanks for the invite I'll have something for you in the next couple days!