Dogs - Mankind's Best Friend

Personal
Closed
Open
Review
Closed
Buyer review complete, Marketplace review

Dogs - Mankind's Best Friend

I love dogs. I lost my dog to cancer on Christmas Eve this year. Dogs are really a true representation of unconditional love and loyalty. Share some pictures of dogs that make you smile. Portrait shots are great, action shots are nice as well. Get the photos that really make you happy. Have fun everyone and thank you for sharing.

Categories
Animals
Inspirational Images

Messages posted by users

9 years ago - Thank you so much for the purchase!!! Tucker thanks you too!
9 years ago - Thanks for the nominations!
9 years ago - Thanks so much for the nomination!
9 years ago - Thank you for the nomination! I'm so sorry about your loss.
9 years ago - Thanks for the nomination! He is 17 years old and has trouble seeing and hearing.
9 years ago - Thank you so much for your nomination. I am so sorry for your loss. We have three rescue dogs and I dread that day when I have to say goodbye, but I know my life is better for having been blessed with the presence in it.
9 years ago - Nominations! Sorry about the autocorrect
9 years ago - Sorry for your loss, thanks for denomination
9 years ago - Thank you for the nomination!
9 years ago - Thank you for the nomination
9 years ago - Very sorry for your loss...lost my Zeus in December also. Miss him like crazy. And thank you for the nomination of my Spike.
9 years ago - I'm so sorry man. I have two dogs and I can't imagine losing one of them
9 years ago - I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all of the wonderful comments and beautiful photos.
9 years ago - I am sorry for your loss. I hope my photo contribution helps!
9 years ago - I lost my golden on Valentine's Day. I know your pain too well. I enjoyed sharing images just to see them again. Take care!
9 years ago - I lost my furry kid after 15 years together. So sorry for your loss.
9 years ago - I can't imagine the pain. I do not look forward to the day my dog goes 😢😢😢
9 years ago - Sorry for your loss 😢
9 years ago - Hope you enjoy them
9 years ago - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I shared just a small portion of my favorite pics of my sweet baby Rosie. She is my life, we have so much fun shooting photos together
9 years ago - Very sorry for your loss. I have a good photo but I haven't been able to level up. Can I email it you direct?
9 years ago - Thanks for the nomination!
9 years ago - It's always sad losing a four-legged friend. I understand! Great request though. Hope you like all the photos!
9 years ago - Thank you so much for the nomination I really appreciate it :)
9 years ago - I admire your attitude, you are inspiring xx
9 years ago - Sorry for your loss:( Thank you for the nomination❤️
9 years ago - So sorry for your loss as it takes a little piece of you. lost my Bruno to cancer in November he was the sweetest dog ever. Thank you so much for the nominations!
9 years ago - thanks for nomination! i really apreciate it! im sorry for your lost...
9 years ago - I'm sorry for your lost! I know well how those little guys become part of family! ... Thanks for nomination btw!
9 years ago - Thank you for the nominations. Hopefully this helps you heal.
9 years ago - We've lost our Noa 4 months ago so i know what you are going throw right now. I wish you much strength and sending you positive energy and love in order to mitigate the loss of your dearest best friend. He/she was beautiful love the picture you posted.
9 years ago - So sorry for the loss of your Best Friend ❤️
9 years ago - @tm1961 We have only had our dogs for a short time, and I can't imagine how long we lived without them, nor can I imagine losing them. I'm sorry for your loss, especially around the holidays. Take care.
9 years ago - Sorry for your loss. When you're ready you might try fostering dogs. It's very rewarding and dogs make great subjects to photograph!
9 years ago - Very sorry for the loss of one of your beloved your family member!
9 years ago - I'm so sorry about your loss... We lost my Ludo right after thanksgiving this year to cancer. He was my Ludo Love
9 years ago - I am so sorry for your loss. Your dog is with my dog now. They're happy and playing.
9 years ago - ((hugs)) to you on the loss of your friend and companion.
9 years ago - I am sorry to hear about your dog.
9 years ago - I am so sorry for your loss. It's truly one of the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with. My Dalmation was old and it was time but I just felt like I let him down. It's just so hard!
9 years ago - Thank you so much for the nomination!
9 years ago - Happy to share!
9 years ago - @Jesse James : uploaded some shots for you and you won't be disappointed, Know how you feel about losing your loyal friend and I am sure he still looks down on you
9 years ago - Sorry to hear that you have lost your dear friend, my boy is almost blind & deaf he's now 16, I will post some pics 🐾
9 years ago - Thank you for the nomination.
9 years ago - Amazing request!
9 years ago - Thanks for the nominations. And sorry for your loss Jesse.
9 years ago - Thanks for posting the request, like you, I love seeing the submissions, I lost my Boston terrier last year and can't replace him
9 years ago - Hi Jesse, Appreciate the nomination and hope that you'll find a new companion in the near future but You'll always have fond memories for sure!
9 years ago - Thanks for the nomination, Georgie was our Christmas rescue.
9 years ago - Thanks for the nomination!
9 years ago - So sorry enjoy the memories and new pictures
9 years ago - Thanks for the nomination. I can't imagine what you are going through, hope everyone's photos are helping you through.
9 years ago - Bear up Jesse. Sorry for your loss. My Dog "Lucky" (7 years) send you some pics.
9 years ago - Thank you for the nomination:))
9 years ago - I am so sorry that you lost your baby.
9 years ago - Sorry for your loss. How would you use the photos?
9 years ago - Sorry for your loss, I can't imagine life without the annoying monsters. x
9 years ago - Sorry for your loss. If my boy Archer doesn't stop chewing up my belongings I can send him your way for a while. He's quit the handful.
9 years ago - Keep your head up my man. Sorry
9 years ago - Sorry buddy. I love them as well
9 years ago - @tm1961 Sorry for your loss. They're so easy to love and so hard to lose.
9 years ago - I'm smiling already. Words cannot express my gratitude to all of you for sharing. Thank you so much for this.